Frequently Asked Questions
About the Store:
- Can I use my MAA username and password? No. You will need to create a new account with a new username and password.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept: American Express, Discover, VISA, Mastercard, and PayPal.
- When will my card be charged? Once the order is shipped your card will be charged.
- When will I receive my purchase? Orders are processed within 48 hours and ship via UPS ground to addresses where a street address is provided. Orders without a street address will ship via USPS. International orders ship USPS International.
- How secure is my online order? The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Im an MAA Member. If I change my address in the MAA Press Store will it change on my membership record? No. If you would like to change your membership record, you must login to your MAA Member Profile at www.maa.org.
- How can I order MAA ebooks? MAA ebooks are available at www.maa.org/ebooks. Purchasing ebooks is a separate transaction.
- Who do I contact about a problem with my order? Please call the MAA Service Center. 1-800-331-1622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Outside the US, please call 301-604-3305.
- I live outside the US. How will my order be shipped? Orders shipped outside the US are sent via International Air.
- What do I do if I receive a damaged shipment or if I have a complaint about my order? ? Please call the MAA Service Center. 1-800-331-1622 or email email@example.com. Outside the US 301-604-3305.
- Will I be charged tax? If you live or ship the order to the District of Columbia or Maryland you will be charged sales tax.
- Where can I find your returns policy? Our returns policy can be found on our Store Policies Page.
- Where can I find a book thats s out of print? If you cant locate a title in our online store you may want to check the MAA (www.maa.org/ebooks) ebooks store. Many of our older titles can now be found there.
- International Shipments: For all international shipments please allow 10-21 business days for delivery.